Monday, December 13, 2010

Neighbor Gifts

Ahh...the yearly neighbor gifts. I can never decide if it is a screaming AHHH or an enjoyable one. It is always such a hard decision to know what to give so many of my fun neighbors. It sure doesn't help that they are all way too creative and end up giving me delicious, cute treats. This year I did Minty Melting Delights...Homemade hot cocoa with Keebler Grasshopper cookies. It was a hit! I attached the note below the picture and people loved it!
Melt In Your Mouth Cookies
Gather your family for a special treat...
Be prepared to get a little messy!
Take one mint cookie and take a small bite off each end.
Use the cookie as a straw to sip the hot cocoa...
As soon as the hot cocoa touches your tounge, POP the
cookie in your mouth and enjoy a Minty Melting Delight!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





No comments: