Friday, December 21, 2012

Mini Quiche

My sister makes these for her family all of the time. Every time she visits I beg her to whip them up, and I finally got the nerve to make them for myself. I love everything mini, and these are no exception. These mini quiches pack a punch, and are good at any time of the day! These are perfect to make for your Christmas get-togethers. They freeze and reheat in the oven or microwave amazing!

Mini Quiche
Printable Version

pie crust (refrigerated or THIS RECIPE)
6 eggs
⅓ cup cream
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¾ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
¼ cup finely chopped peppers
2 tbs. chopped green onions

Roll pie crust very thin, to about ⅛”. Cut out circles a little larger than mini cupcake tins. Mix all of the ingredients together, pour into pie crusts and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

Makes approx. 25 mini quiche

Recipe from Amanda

1 comment:

David Lutz said...

This is an amazing piece of content! In-depth research, vivid points, practical and feasible strategies.If you have time then check this my article om best free auto clicker apps