Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies (Amanda Style)


I'm not one for cookies.

I’m one for cookie dough!! Really, I could eat an entire bowl of cookie dough. I also love cookies right when they come out of the oven, and are still pretty much raw. After that initial hot cookie, I can stay away from the sweets that are trying to lure me in. However, when my sister made these for me, I could not resist them! They have blended oatmeal and finely grated heavenly chocolate pieces throughout. I eat all the dough I can, sneak a few right from the oven, and then throw the rest in the freezer so i have a good stash for later....and I try to do it all without my husband knowing, so I don’t have to share!

Neiman Marcus $250 Chocolate Chip Cookies (Amanda Style)

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups blended oatmeal
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
4 ounces milk chocolate, grated

Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar. Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.

Recipe from Amanda
Makes about 40 cookies

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What do you mean by blended oatmeal?

Unknown said...

The first written records from the historic Olympics being the primary Olympic champ. wifipasswordhacks.com

Anonymous said...


Laughingstock car will be affiliate open-complete finally-someone view sport where the gamer settings a goat.
Goat Simulator Download

Unknown said...

I noticed that on a recipe for 250 million dollar cookie you asled what was blended oatmeal, but didn't see that anyone answered your question. Blended oatmeal is when you basically take raw oatmeal (like quaker oats) and put it in a blender and make it into a basic flour. You can blend it as fine or course as you like, I make mine fine, which takes more raw oats to make the desired amount and the cookie taste better. Hope this answers your question. Enjoy the cookies.