Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moist Box Cake


I know this picture doesn't show how MOIST this cake is, but it sure is a cute cake, huh?! I was able to make a purse shaped cake for a church activity, the "Purse-suit of Happiness". It was a hit! Not only because of how stinking cute it was, but because of the yummy cake inside. I got this recipe about a month ago and have made it 3 times since! I can honestly tell you that I will never again make a box cake without adding these few extra kicks. It takes it from a "box" cake to moist, homemade cake! I can barely stay away!


Moist Box Cake 
Printable Version


1 cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup canola oil
8 oz. sour cream
1 4 oz. package instant pudding mix


Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until combine. Bake according to cake mix directions.


Makes one 9x13 cake.
Recipe from Ali.

No comments: