Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cody's Peanut Butter Choco Cookies


I LOVE it when my hubbs bakes. He is so much more creative than me in the kitchen and always comes up with something delicious and unique! I asked him to whip me up some Peanut Butter Cookies the other day, and he decided to mix it up a bit and add a hint of cocoa powder. O my gosh it was so good! You can barely tell there is chocolate in them, except for the deep, rich flavor of the cookie itself. O I want another one, right now!

Cody’s Peanut Butter Choco Cookies
Printable Version

1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
½ tsp vanilla
1 Tbs. cocoa powder
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl mix together all of the ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls on a baking sheet, and use a fork to flatten slightly.

Bake for 9 minutes or until puffed and golden. The cookies will be very soft, allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Makes 15 cookies
Recipe from Cody

No comments: