Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The GOO!

Go ahead, think that I am crazy! THE GOO is awesome! It's looks, well, not-so-appetizing...but o how our eyes can trick us! This is a dish to be served with a meal, kind of a fruit salad type dish. But, I did combine it with some cake a couple days after I made it...and mmm mmm! So, eat it how you like, but just EAT IT!

From: Ruth Buxton

1 Large pkg. vanilla cook and serve pudding
1 Large pkg. strawberry jello
8 oz. cool whip
frozen strawberries

Boil pudding mix and 3 cups water for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in the jello mix powder. Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and add cool whip. Beat again until fluffy. Stir in berries and eat!

1 comment:

Ally said...

"the goo" I had to look at it again after you explained it to me. I really am going to try it. :) I will let you know what I think.