Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brown Sugar Toffee Apple Dip




I couldn’t keep my hands off of this stuff! Really, there must have been some crack in it, we were all huddled around getting every last bite if we could! We had it for a baby shower, and boy was it perfect. You can serve it with anything, but crisp green apples really did the trick. Not to mention it is easy-peasy. Add this to your list of easy to makes, easy to please desserts.

Caramel Toffee Dip
Printable Version

1 package softened cream cheese
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 package english toffee chips

Cream the cream cheese and sugar. add vanilla and toffee chips. Serve with cold apple slices.

Recipe from Teddy and Wendy

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds way better than crack to me!

Ashley Wray said...

I love this stuff! I could literally eat a dozen apples if I had enough of this stuff to go with them. I've never had it with the toffee though, I guess I'm just going to have to try it!