Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cream Cheese Frosting


Laurel taught me how to make cinnamon rolls. I have never made them before, isn't that a shame!? She was a wonderful teacher. The best part of our cinnamon rolls was our Cream Cheese frosting...it was to die for! So, I thought that I would share this o-so-yummy recipe with you all.

From: Laurel and Chelsea

1 1/8 cup powdered sugar
1/2 stick cream cheese
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3/4 Tbs. milk
2 Tbs. butter

Cream the cream cheese and butter, then add the milk. Mix in electric mixer. Add powdered sugar and mix. Add vanilla when all is well combined to avoid discoloration.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

How funny - I recently made a CINNAMON ROLL post on my blog too! And it was cuz a friend brought me to her house to teach me to make them!

Cream Cheese frosting is awesome... mainly because its alternative is that nasty store-boughtcrap out of the container. Gross.

Hey - you gotta go read Kecias latest post. There are some fun UW updates in there. One being that we missed out on Glenn bringing two live hobo spiders to the office. I bet Bill and Arnolyn LOVED that....

ensadler said...

Where is the cinnamon roll recipe? I need that as that is the part I have trouble with. :) The frosting is delicious!

jenniferhoiyin said...

I JUST made cream cheese frosting for my chili cupcakes! Too bad I didn't see this before... :(

I like the 1 and 1/8 of a cup.. make us all do the math. :)