Monday, July 28, 2008

Grilled Potatoes


This is a staple for my family whenever we eat meat...which is a lot! These potatoes seem to please everyone, we never have enough to go around! Amanda made them for us first, and now they are made in every home! I like to add sweet potatoes in...but Cody doesn't like them so I don't do it every time.

From: Amanda

10 yukon gold or red potatoes
1/2 cup EVOO
Alpine touch
Dry ranch seasoning

Slice potatoes into 1/8 to 1/4 in slices and place in large bowl. Toss potatoes with EVOO, and desired amount of Alpine touch and dry ranch seasonings. We are rather generous with the seasonings! Spread in a thin layer on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes to create even cooking. The longer you cook them the crispier they get...Cody would probably like it if I baked them for over an hour!

1 comment:

John and Alisha Stults said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog, but I'm wondering what Alpine touch is. I have never heard of it. Thanks. I've already bookmarked a few of your recipes because they look so good!